Senior Digital Project Manager
Salary: £300 per day
Location: Central London
A well known and hugely successful recruitment advertising agency in central London is urgently seeking a contract / freelance Senior Digital Project Manager / PM / Producer to work with them over the next few months on a large programme of digital recruitment campaigns for their FTSE 100 client list.
Supported by a team of Midweight Digital Project Managers, you will oversee a large programme of work as well as delivering specific projects. As this is a business critical position, it's essential that you are comfortable taking the lead and have substantial experience in all of the following:
- Creating SOWs
- Creating estimates
- Creating timelines in Microsoft Project including resource allocation
- Maintaining status sheets
- Doing weekly reconciliations
- Running briefing sessions
- Planning resourcing
- Managing risks and issues
- Problem solving
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Running team meetings including project and account team reporting
- Running 1-2-1 development plans with a mid weight project manager
- Supporting a project director
Strong preference will be given to applicants that have a digital agency background. Any experience in a Prince 2 or Agile environment would be advantageous, as would a background in process development.
If you have the skills and are available to start work on or before Monday 30th July, please send your CV now and we will be in touch to run through things in more detail.
Apply NowAlready registered with us? If so, just sign in and we will take a look at your application right away.
Share this digital job
- // Web Developer - Flash AS3 / HTML5 / CSS3 - £30k
- // Online / Digital Marketing Manager - £40k to £50k
- // Web Developer Designer / Developer - £25k
- // PHP Web Developer - £30k to £35k
- // Wordpress Web Developer - £28k to £35k
- // Senior Front End Developer - £40k to £45k
- // Senior Web Insight Analyst - £50k to £55k