Digital Designer - Midweight
Salary: £30k pro rata
Location: Central London
A small but perfectly formed digital agency with a specialism in public sector work is looking for a part time Digital / Web Designer to join their creative team in central London. Their work is a lot more varied than you might think, with a portfolio full of social networking sites, microsites for special occasions and a variety of other pieces. So far, these projects have been delivered by developer / designer hybrid types and now they are looking for a dedicated designer to inject a big dollop of creativity.
Working alongside technical and account teams, you will be responsible for the art direction and creative concept of each project, following through to pixel perfect implementation. As a result, there is plenty of scope to try out new techniques and use new technologies, without the restrictions so often found in larger agencies.
In order to be considered, you will need all of the following:
- A strong portfolio of websites that you have designed
- Solid illustration skills as far as is required for online projects
- A good grasp of and passion for typography and colour use
- An understanding of what the latest web technologies are capable of
This is a part time role that might suit a freelancer looking for a bit more stability. Initially, it will be 3 days per week with the salary paid on a pro rata basis, but there is some flexibility in this.
If you think this could be the one for you, send your CV and portolio now for further details.
Apply NowAlready registered with us? If so, just sign in and we will take a look at your application right away.
Share this digital job
- // Web Developer - Flash AS3 / HTML5 / CSS3 - £30k
- // Online / Digital Marketing Manager - £40k to £50k
- // Web Developer Designer / Developer - £25k
- // PHP Web Developer - £30k to £35k
- // Wordpress Web Developer - £28k to £35k
- // Senior Front End Developer - £40k to £45k
- // Senior Web Insight Analyst - £50k to £55k