SEO / PPC Executive - Ecommerce
Salary: £24k to £27k
Location: West London
A luxury furniture manufacturer in London is looking for an SEO / PPC Executive to join their brand new marketing team. Having grown substantially over the last 6 years through word of mouth, these guys are ready to take their online business to the next level and this is your chance to be part of it.
As the SEO Executive, you will be responsible for developing, executing and maintaining all SEO and PPC related initiatives for the business. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will identify opportunities and control budgets to set and achieve realistic performance targets.
This is a very important role within the team, requiring someone who is able to stand on their own feet from day one. As a result, you should be able to demonstrate strong skills in all of the following areas:
- Title and meta tag creation, content optimization and other technical SEO tasks
- Executing keyword mapping strategy
- Researching and identifying relevant directories (regular and social) for the listing of content (Articles, Press releases, product/range launches)
- Working within a team to implement and refine an internal and external link building strategy.
- Ad copy creation, testing, and optimization
- Ability to analyze keyword data and offer suggestion for SEM and SEO improvements
- Improving PPC Search strategy by leveraging emerging technologies, business practices and search engine algorithm changes
- Monitoring performance of PPC campaigns and adjusting campaigns to achieve maximum ROI
- Ensuring PPC (e.g., Google AdWords, Yahoo, MSN, etc.) advertising campaigns are aligned with SEO objectives
- Testing of keyword, ad copy, landing page strategies
- Optimising accounts for maximum results (CPC/CPA)
- Analysis and reporting of PPC campaigns
- Being proactive, detail-oriented, and independently prioritize and deliver multiple tasks
- Researching latest technologies and keep updated with SEO and PPC industry trends
- Driving innovation and creative ideas by identifying SEO and PPC opportunities that are beneficial to the business
- Monitoring and adjusting paid and organic search optimisation site traffic and performance through Google Analytics
If you have the skills and would like to find out more, send your CV now and we will be in touch to run through things in more detail.
Apply NowAlready registered with us? If so, just sign in and we will take a look at your application right away.
Share this digital job
- // Web Developer - Flash AS3 / HTML5 / CSS3 - £30k
- // Online / Digital Marketing Manager - £40k to £50k
- // Web Developer Designer / Developer - £25k
- // PHP Web Developer - £30k to £35k
- // Wordpress Web Developer - £28k to £35k
- // Senior Front End Developer - £40k to £45k
- // Senior Web Insight Analyst - £50k to £55k