PHP Web Developer - Ecommerce
Salary: £30k to £45k
Location: Central London
A hugely innovative company in the ecommerce field is looking for a PHP Web Developer to join their central London technical team. Although these guys have only been going a few years, they have built an impressive client list featuring a good selection of the world's best known ecommerce brands, giving you the opportunity to work on large scale and highly structured projects without having to be part of a giant corporate development team.
As a PHP Web Developer, your role will be to extend and improve their core platform / API as well as taking on bespoke work from time to time. All of this will be carried out in an Agile environment alongside a highly experienced team and using cutting edge technologies.
In order to get a look in on this one, you will need to be able to demonstrate a good level of ability in all of the following:
- OO PHP 5 & MySQL
- Some Linux command line
Any experience in the following will give you a big advantage:
- Agile development
- MVC frameworks such as Zend, CodeIgniter, CakePHP or Symfony
- XML / XSLT / XPath
- Unit testing / PHPUnit
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Rest / SOAP
- MongoDB / NoSQL
- Cloud architectures such as Amazon Web Services or Rackspace
- GIT / SVN or another version control tool
If you have the skills and are ready to prove it, send your CV now and we will be in touch to run through things in more detail.
Apply NowAlready registered with us? If so, just sign in and we will take a look at your application right away.
Share this digital job
- // Web Developer - Flash AS3 / HTML5 / CSS3 - £30k
- // Online / Digital Marketing Manager - £40k to £50k
- // Web Developer Designer / Developer - £25k
- // PHP Web Developer - £30k to £35k
- // Wordpress Web Developer - £28k to £35k
- // Senior Front End Developer - £40k to £45k
- // Senior Web Insight Analyst - £50k to £55k