HTML Email Developer / Designer
Salary: £160 per day
Location: Central London
One of the best known email service providers urgently requires an additional HTML Email Developer / Designer to help them keep up with ever increasing demand for their services. Based in central London, the creative team is 5 people strong and handles email production for a wide range of well known brands from just about every industry sector.
Your role as HTML Email Developer / Designer will be to design and develop HTML email campaigns within brand guidelines and often to tight timescales. This will involve taking existing graphics and resizing them to fit within email templates, full build of the emails with excellent cross client compatibility and regular QA / testing of developed emails.
Initially, this will be a 3 month contract but it is very likely that this will be extended for up to 9 months and may even become a permanent position.
Because the team is busy, there is not going to be time to train you on any aspects of the role. So, you will need to be able to provide evidence of your skills in all of these areas to be considered:
- Email development in HTML and CSS
- Email design within brand guidelines
- Testing email compatibility across mail clients
If you have the skills and you can start work in week commencing 11th June, send your CV now and we will be in touch to run through the details right away.
Apply NowAlready registered with us? If so, just sign in and we will take a look at your application right away.
Share this digital job
- // Web Developer - Flash AS3 / HTML5 / CSS3 - £30k
- // Online / Digital Marketing Manager - £40k to £50k
- // Web Developer Designer / Developer - £25k
- // PHP Web Developer - £30k to £35k
- // Wordpress Web Developer - £28k to £35k
- // Senior Front End Developer - £40k to £45k
- // Senior Web Insight Analyst - £50k to £55k