Account Manager - Recruitment Advertising
Location: Central London
A well established recruitment advertising agency in central London is seeking an Account Manager to handle campaigns for their impressive client list. Having been around since the 80's these guys have built a solid reputation with some of the world's largest brands and are currently growing their team to keep up with increasing demand.
Based in beautiful offices overlooking some of London's most famous landmarks, they are a collaborative and inspiring team with a strong passion for what they do. You will be joining a small but perfectly formed client services function supported by a range of freelancers depending on the skillset required for the job.
Day to day activity:
- Answering client emails and telephone calls.
- Answering media requests and giving media advice to clients where appropriate.
- Processing job vacancy text and setting in the client's artwork housestyle.
- Liaising with the media, whether it be booking print, online or digital media space (a background of working with the media would be useful, as would a sound knowledge of the job boards).
- Supplying and delivering artwork to the media (Adfast, Quickcut).
The Broader role:
- A varied role within a small team (six people) plus freelancers.
- Designing MPU's, Banners and e-shots.
- Designing the front end for microsites and websites.
- A knowledge of the changing environment of Social Media & Marketing and the ability to advise clients how to use it as a recruitment / marketing tool.
- Understanding of the developing importance of smart phone technology in the recruitment market place.
- Helping facilitate and develop the businesses service offering to clients in the digital and social media remit.
- The chance to become an integral part of an agency with multi million pound billings
- Mac experience essential.
- Strong working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Quark (working knowledge of Quark is vital as the majority of client files are in Quark).
- Ideally a background in a recruitment advertising agency.
- 2 to 3 years experience in digital or integrated Account Management.
If you think this could be the one for you, please send your CV now and we will be in touch to run through things in more detail.
Apply NowAlready registered with us? If so, just sign in and we will take a look at your application right away.
Share this digital job
- // Web Developer - Flash AS3 / HTML5 / CSS3 - £30k
- // Online / Digital Marketing Manager - £40k to £50k
- // Web Developer Designer / Developer - £25k
- // PHP Web Developer - £30k to £35k
- // Wordpress Web Developer - £28k to £35k
- // Senior Front End Developer - £40k to £45k
- // Senior Web Insight Analyst - £50k to £55k