Senior Creative Planner - Digital
Salary: £40k to £45k
Location: West London
A leading creative agency in west London is on the lookout for an additional Senior Creative Planner to take the lead on a range of digital projects for brave, well known brands. The key to the success that this agency has enjoyed over the years is their ability to see far beyond the limits of digital as most people see them, delivering campaigns that produce impressive customer engagement often using techniques that haven't been seen before. Their success hasn't made any difference to the feel of the company though - it's just as inspirational and entrepreneurial as the day they started out.
As a Senior Creative Planner, you will:
- Take client briefs, challenge them and develop them into inspiring and informative internal briefs - Run accounts, understanding their business needs and present concepts regularly - Drive the conception and development of innovative, engaging, on-brief digital ideas - Turn these ideas into well-rounded, strategically sound deliverable plans - Keep abreast of new trends and share those with the rest of the team / company - Collaborate internally to include audience insights, trend analysis, marketing executions and timings / budgets - Manage and develop junior members of staff
As this is such an important role within the agency, you will need to be able to demonstrate as a minimum:
- Substantial experience as a Digital Planner within a recognised creative agency - A solid background in a lead role on large accounts - Excellent client handling skills and ability, including presentations and brief definition - A natural passion and fluency for digital, with regular activity on social networks and blogs - Bucket loads of confidence, without coming across as arrogant
If you think this is you and you are ready to prove it, send your CV now and we will be in touch to run through things in more detail.
Apply NowAlready registered with us? If so, just sign in and we will take a look at your application right away.
Share this digital job
- // Web Designer - Wordpress - £25k to £30k
- // User Interface Designer - £300 to £400 per day
- // Web Developer - Flash AS3 / HTML5 / CSS3 - £30k
- // Online / Digital Marketing Manager - £40k to £50k
- // Web Developer Designer / Developer - £25k
- // PHP Web Developer - £30k to £35k
- // Wordpress Web Developer - £28k to £35k